Unclear attribute: entry
Klaus Ethgen
2010-08-04 09:14:48 UTC
Hello,

I have to admit that I do not know what exactly the entry attribute (and
partly the children attribute too) is for. I know that it is needed to
give access to any other attribute but that is not enough for me as I
want to _know_ what it is for.

Unfortunately I did not find a more clear description of this attribute
than "scope limited to this entry" which is somewhat meaningless for me.

So my question is what is the rights that are needed for which entry
attribute (in tree) to allow read, write, search or other access to
other attributes?

Please excuse that I did crosspost this question to three groups as
there is no user group and g.n.o.general is very empty so it was not
clear if it is read at all.

-- Klaus Ethgen
--
Klaus Ethgen http://www.ethgen.de/